CVS stores near me in Yorktown, VA
4432 GEORGE WASHINGTON MEM HWY
YORKTOWN, VA, 23692
Pharmacies in Yorktown, Virginia
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Yorktown area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 16 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills on hand or preparing for a fun getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight out of Newport News Williamsburg International, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Yorktown is what you'll need. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 12 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Yorktown
Whatever you do, we help you get what you require. In Yorktown, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as adventuring at Colonial National Historical Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Yorktown is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Yorktown CVS Pharmacies Services
Yorktown CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Jefferson Ave location help our patients get rapid refills in Yorktown at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Yorktown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Yorktown.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Yorktown, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Yorktown, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Yorktown, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Yorktown, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Yorktown, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Yorktown, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Yorktown, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Yorktown, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Yorktown, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Yorktown.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Yorktown, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.