CVS stores near me in Princeton, WV
Princeton, West Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Princeton area is simple. In fact, there are 3 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for your next trip or a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at Concord University, we've got you covered. There are days when you're in a rush and every minute counts. In Princeton, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Princeton Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. In Princeton, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Finding the best pharmacy in Princeton not only provides somewhere to get new orders from Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Princeton; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Princeton
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Princeton to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Princeton at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Stafford Drive location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Princeton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Princeton.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, WV
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, WV?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, WV hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Princeton, WV ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Princeton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, WV?
Para pharmacy delivery en Princeton, West Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en West Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Princeton, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Princeton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, WV?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.