Able Life Home Bedside Extend-A-Rail - Barandilla extensible para cama
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The Bedside Extend-A-Rail by Able Life allows you to adjust the length of your bed rail while you are in bed. Simple push a button and extend it to 30" for fall prevention. For a handle to help getting in and out of bed safely, adjust it back to 20". And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Prevent Falls: Use the Bedside Extend-A-Rail as a full guard rail to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle for transfer assistance.
- Adjustable in Length: Extend the bedside safety railing in length at any time from 20 to 30 inches for full protection out of bed.
- Transfer Assistance: Use the adjustable bed rail for support and balance when transferring out of a bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- Weight Capacity: The bed assist rail is made of durable steel that can support weights up to 300 pounds.
- Bed Compatibility: The Extend-A-Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8 and 15 inches thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Easy to Install: The Bedside Rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product. If you have any questions about installation, please call 800-506-9901.