Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 - Medicamento antiacné, 1 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Spot Treatment with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide to treat acne
- Acne medication face gel to helps to effectively treat pimples and help prevent future breakouts
- Contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the #1 pharmacist-recommended prescription strength formula
- Provides clearer looking skin by releasing benzoyl peroxide deep in pores at the source of pimples
- Acne spot treatment goes to work quickly, targeting the source of where breakouts begin
- Features the same acne formula prescribed by doctors for 10+ years without a prescription
- Daily gel pimple medication effectively targets breakouts and pimples to reveal clear-looking skin
- Topical acne treatment clears acne while working to prevent future breakouts from occurring
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Spot Treatment with benzoyl peroxide targets pimples to help clear skin and prevent breakouts. This topical acne treatment gel is a maximum-strength acne spot treatment contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended acne medication. The face gel quickly goes to work by releasing benzoyl peroxide deep in pores where pimples begin to effectively treat acne breakouts and help prevent them from occurring in the future. With regular use, this prescription-strength daily acne medication can help eliminate acne and keep skin looking clear.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Dado que la piel puede llegar a secarse excesivamente, comience con una aplicación al día y luego incremente la aplicación gradualmente a dos o tres veces al día si fuese necesario o bajo indicación de un médico.
- En caso de resequedad molesta o descamación de la piel, reduzca la aplicación a una vez al día o día por medio.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Keep tightly closed. Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F) and protect from freezing.
Al utilizar este producto,
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Irritation becomes severe