Car Air Fresheners
Best Car Air Freshener
From fast food to pets, it's not surprising that your car can start to smell unpleasant over time. Thankfully, adding a car air freshener can remove car odor and help clear the air and make your vehicle's interior smell fresh and new again. The best car air freshener should be easy to use, last a long time, and deliver odor eliminating power that helps your car smell clean. Look for the best car air freshener that comes in a scent you enjoy, whether it's the fresh smell of pine trees or clean laundry. Your car air freshener should smell pleasant but not overpowering. The best car air freshener should eliminate unpleasant odors, not just cover them up and provide that new car smell we all love! CVS offers tons of brands and scents including febreze car fresheners, cup holder fresheners, and traditional car fresheners in scents like black ice, fresh linen, and tropical breeze. Shop today!
Where To Put Air Freshener In The Car
You can put air freshener in your car in a number of different places, depending on the format. Here are the most common ways to use a car air freshener, and where:
• Traditional car air fresheners hang from your rearview mirror and typically feature thick paper soaked in a pleasant-smelling solution. Make sure the air freshener does not block your view, so you can still easily see cars behind you while driving.
• Vent clip-style air fresheners attach to your car's heating and air conditioning vent. When you turn the heat or A/C on, the air helps to produce a pleasant smell as it comes from the air freshener.
• If you're dealing with unpleasant odors on your car upholstery, look for a fabric freshener that you can spray onto the seats and floorboards. Just make sure that it's made especially for car upholstery, so it doesn't accidentally damage or discolor the fabric or leather in your car.
• Gel air fresheners should be placed inside the car's cup holder to keep them upright and to prevent them from tipping over and spilling.
• Some car air freshener products attach to your dashboard, like Febreze car fresheners, so make sure that they include a durable, sticky tape or another adhesive so the air freshener stays secure while you're driving.