CVS Health - Limpiador antiséptico para piel, con dispensador, 16 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution Dye Free.
- Surgical hand scrub: significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
- Healthcare personnel handwash: helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
Cocamide DEA, Fragrance, Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lauramide Oxide, PEG-75 Lanolin , Purified Water, Tridecyl Alcohol.
Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. Estos productos pueden causar irritación o quemaduras químicas.
Lavado quirúrgico de manos:
- Wet hands and forearms under running water
- Scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 mL of product and a wet brush, paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- A separate nail cleaner may be used
- Rinse thoroughly
- Wash for an additional 3 minutes with 5 mL of product and rinse under running water
- Dry thoroughly.
- Wet hands with water
- Dispense about 5 mL of product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for about 15 seconds
- Enjuague y seque bien.
- Apply product liberally to surgical site and swab for at least 2 minutes and dry with a sterile towel
- Repeat procedure for an additional 2 minutes and dry with a sterile towel.
- Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleaned with water
- Apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently
- Rinse again thoroughly.