CVS Health - Estetoscopio Sprague
- Amplifies heart and lung sounds
- Lightweight comfort
- Sensitive acoustics
CVS Health Sprague Stethoscope is a lightweight, comfortable stethoscope that you can use at home. It has sensitive acoustics that make listening to heart and lung sounds easier.
The CVS Health Sprague Stethoscope is a complete kit. Included in the kit is:
- 3 sets of ear tips
- Large and small diaphragm
- Diaphragm removal tool
- Adult, pediatric, and infant bells
- Dual tubing that can transmit faint sounds
To use this stethoscope:
- Put the earpieces snugly into your ears. Twist them until they point forward toward your nose. This helps make a good seal.
- Hold the chest piece or diaphragm between the index and middle fingers of your dominant hand.
- Place the chest piece directly against the skin. This ensures the best sound transmission.
- For any further instruction, contact your healthcare provider.
To care for your Sprague stethoscope: Clean it with an alcohol wipe or mild soap and water. Avoid contact with extreme heat or cold, solvents, and oils. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Do not steam.
Possible ways you can use your CVS Health Sprague Stethoscope:
- Measuring blood pressure. You have to have some knowledge of how this is done and how to place the cuff.
- Listening to lung sounds: You can listen to the rate, rhythm, and quality of breathing. You can listen for airway obstructions as well as anything that could indicate inflammation.
- Listening to heart sounds: You can hear the rate, type, and rhythm of the heartbeat. You can listen for possible murmurs or other abnormalities.
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Estetoscopios|