Little Remedies - Solución salina en spray y gotas, apto para recién nacidos, 1 oz líq.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
When stuffy noses cause breathing discomfort for your baby, Little Remedies Saline Spray and Drops provide safe relief. As the #1 pediatrician-recommended Children's Nasal Spray brand*, Little Remedies Saline Spray and Drops help to loosen mucus secretions to aid removal from the nose and help little ones breathe easy and can be used as a dropper or as a gentle sprayer. It is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. As a parent, it's the little things that matter. Your baby's little giggles, little steps, and little sniffles. Being there with a little hug and a little song. Loving touches and attention to detail go into everything you do. Little things matter to us, too. Little Remedies designs safe and reliable solutions just for babies. To help your baby stay happy, we make sure they have everything they need and nothing they don't. *IQVIA, using the ProVoice Survey, from December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2019. Little Remedies Saline Spray and Drops are FSA- and HSA-eligible in the U.S.
- Relieves runny, stuffy, dry or crusty noses and keeps baby's nose clear and moisturized
- Sterile saline drops flushes mucus from little noses
- Non-medicated relief that safely soothes
- Contains no alcohol and is drug- and preservative-free
- Can be used as a dropper or as a gentle sprayer
- Safe for newborns
- Little Remedies is the #1 pediatrician-recommended Children's Nasal Spray brand* *IQVIA, using the ProVoice Survey, from December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2019
- Contains 1 bottle of Little Remedies Saline Spray and Drops, 1 fl oz
- FSA- and HSA-eligible product in the U.S.