Stander - Barandilla de seguridad para cama con sobre acolchado
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Adding a support rail to a bed gives caregivers peace of mind because it helps keep loved ones safe. Stander's 30 inch Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it is not in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. It can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. The 30 inch Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place.
- Prevent Falls: The 30 inch Safety Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside support handle.
- Swing-down Railing: Fold the bed rail down 180 degrees to increase access the bed. 15 inches of clearance is required from the bottom of the mattress to the floor to allow the rail to lay flat against the side of the bed.
- Transfer Assistance: Use the 30 inch railing for support and balance when transferring out of a bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- Weight Capacity: The bed assist rail is made of durable steel that can support weights up to 300 pounds.
- Organizer Pouch: Store small, personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- Bed Compatibility: The 30 inch Safety Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 10 and 19 inches thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Easy to Install: The bed rail easily slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
|Tipo de producto||Bed Rails|