CVS stores near me in Clinton, MO
Pharmacies in Clinton, Missouri
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Clinton, look no further. The pharmacy at the E. Ohio Street CVS can gladly satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to globetrotters preparing to hit the road, and more. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Clinton. You might have other occasions when you need to go to one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you are doing some quick packing prior to catching a late flight or have an emergency late at night. Check out the information on the E. Ohio Street CVS to learn what services it provides.
Your Clinton Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you require. In Clinton, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Clinton is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Golden Valley Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Clinton Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Clinton pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Clinton at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the E. Ohio Street location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Buy your medications in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Clinton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Clinton provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your closest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, MO
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, MO?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, MO hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Clinton, MO ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Clinton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, MO?
Para pharmacy delivery en Clinton, Missouri, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Missouri ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Clinton, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Clinton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Clinton, MO?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.