CVS stores near me in Rolla, MO
Rolla, Missouri Pharmacies
If you are looking for medication in Rolla, you're in luck. The pharmacy at the Bishop Ave N CVS can gladly satisfy your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the branch is easily accessible for everyone from locals to college students taking classes at Missouri University Of Science And Technology, globetrotters leaving for their next adventure, and more. Sometimes you have to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Rolla, like when you're doing a bit of quick packing for a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Other times, you might be in too much of a to go inside the store and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the information on the Bishop Ave N CVS to find out what services it offers.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rolla
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. In Rolla, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a carefree day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Rolla does more than provide a place to fill a new prescription from Phelps Health Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Rolla CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Rolla are happy to provide services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Bishop Ave N store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Rolla at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Rolla (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rolla offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rolla, MO
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rolla, MO?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rolla, MO hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rolla, MO ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rolla, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rolla, MO?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rolla, Missouri, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Missouri ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rolla, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rolla, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rolla.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rolla, MO?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.