CVS stores near me in University City, MO
6920 OLIVE BLVD.
UNIVERSITY CITY, MO, 63130
Pharmacies in University City, Missouri
University City locals, from students at Washington University In St Louis to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 106 University City area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near University City, such as when you have to make a red-eye out of Lambert-St Louis International, you will be glad to know CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you can find 32 drive-thru pharmacies near University City for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in University City
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is extra important in University City, where there is so much to doóincluding taking in Gateway Arch National Park. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in University City is where to go for picking up a prescription order after being discharged from SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
University City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in University City are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help our patients find prescription drugs in University City at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as medication delivery in University City (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near University City.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en University City, MO
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en University City, MO?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en University City, MO hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en University City, MO ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en University City, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en University City, MO?
Para pharmacy delivery en University City, Missouri, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Missouri ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en University City, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en University City, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en University City.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en University City, MO?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.