La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-in Milk Sunscreen - Loción de protección solar para el rostro y el cuerpo, amplio espectro, FPS 100, 3 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Anthelios Melt-in Milk Sunscreen SPF 100 is a broad spectrum, oxybenzone-free sunscreen for face and body, specifically formulated to help protect skin that burns easily. This La Roche-Posay sunscreen's features are
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-Ox Shield Technology UVA/UVB filters + Antioxidants
- Broad Spectrum SPF 100 protection
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing lotion texture melts into skin without leaving a white cast behind
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth with a velvety finish
- Ideal for sun-sensitive skin and for those who are prone to burning
- Suitable for face and body, including areas prone to sunburn ears, nose, chest, arms, scalp, hairline
- Suitable for adults and children ages 3 and up
This La Roche-Posay sunscreen is developed against stringent safety standards
- Tested on sun-sensitive skin
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Formulated for optimal skin tolerance
- Allergy tested
- Sin parabenos
- Sin fragancia
- Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with Anthelios, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PEG-8 LAURATE, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, P-ANISIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, CASSIA ALATA LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE
- Apply to face & body thoroughly 15 mins before sun exposure.
- Water Resistant (80 minutes).
- See package for directions.