2000 Flushes - Limpiador automático para taza de inodoro, Blue Plus Bleach
BLUE plus BLEACH
KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA!
CONTINUOUS CLEANING ACTION
TOTAL NET WT. 3.5 OZ (100g)
CONTAINING 1.25 OZ (35g) BLEACH TABLET
- Concentrated to clean up to 4 months.
- Powerful blue detergents clean and deodorize. Bleaches away stains.
- Freshens with every flush.
- Not harmful to plumbing or septic systems when used as directed.
For health and safety information concerning this product call 1-888-324-7596.
EPA Reg. No. 6836-288-71903
EPA Est. No. 66397-OK-001
Manufactured for: WD-40 Company
PO Box 80607 San Diego, CA 92138-0607
Fabricado en los EE. UU.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Sanitize, Clean, and Deodorize:
- Clean toilet bowl thoroughly including under the rim.
- Remove toilet tank top. Hold one white plastic pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. Hold one clear pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. (See diagram A).
DO NOT TOUCH CHLORINE BLEACH OR BLUE DETERGENT TABLET.
- Flush toilet. Before tank refills, place one blue and one bleach tablet into the right rear corner of the tank. (See diagram B). Discard packaging and wash hands thoroughly.
- No removal necessary. Simply replace 2000 Flushes Blue plus Bleach tablets when tablets have completely dissolved in the tank. Product should only be used in a toilet that is flushed regularly (at least once a week). Concentrated to clean for up to 4 months and sanitize up to 2 months.
DANGER See back panel for Precautionary
Statements and First Aid.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
DANGER. Highly corrosive. May be fatal if swallowed. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. Causes eye and skin damage. Irritating to nose and throat. Avoid breathing dust. Do not get into eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear rubber gloves when handling and wash thoroughly after handling.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS
CHEMICAL HAZARD: STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT. Keep away from heat or flame. Mix only with water.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Si usa lentes de contacto, quíteselos, deje pasar 5 minutos y siga enjuagando el ojo.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 -20 minutes.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Si la persona puede tragar, que beba un vaso con agua. No intentar inducir el vómito a menos que el médico o centro de control toxicológico se lo indique.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Llame a un centro de control toxicológico o médico para que le indiquen qué hacer. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Do not store at elevated temperatures. Discard empty container in trash.