3M Littmann Master Cardiology Adult/Pediatric Stethoscope Black Tube 27 in. Length
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece. The Master Cardiology stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing ear tips, large firm ear tips, special procedures adapter, and instructions.
Tunable diaphragm technology
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology - a 3M invention - that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there's no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time - saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Soft-sealing ear tips
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Ear tips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Next generation tubing
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes. Excellent for doctors, nurses, EMTs and students
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals
- Includes special procedures adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation
- Handcrafted, solid polished stainless steel chestpiece
- 27 in.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Estetoscopios|