Body Solid Best Fitness AB Board Hyperextension, 49.5 in. x 29 in.
The back hyperextension works comfortably from a standing position, providing a low-impact back workout, while the ab crunches will help you build abdominal muscles that are crucial to maintaining lumbar spine strength. The stronger these muscles are, the more support and stability they can provide.
The BFHYP10 Total Core Trainer provides you with the inclination (and motivation) to keep your abs and lower back strong and tight, and a strong lower back is a healthy and pain-free lower back. Plus, a strong lower back is essential to stabilizing your torso and preventing injury.
- Dimensions: 49.5 in. Length x 29 in. Width x 32 in. Height.
- A flatter stomach.
- Better defined abs.
- Well developed obliques.
- A straighter, more upright posture.
- Improved breathing.
- Greater support for your spine.
- The reduction or elimination of lower back pain.
- A more trim, better looking body.
- Improve flexibility.
- 6 Position hyperextension support and 3-position lower leg support provide a wide range of variability to your workouts.
- 6 in. and 4 in. High-density foam roller pads plus rubber-gripped positioning handles ensure a comfortable, secure workout.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Weight: 30 LB.
- Warranty: 3 Years on frame and 1 year on all parts.