Drive Medical Two Wheeled Walker with Seat
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The support offered by Drive's Two Wheeled Walker with Seat makes it a great mobility aid if you experience weakness in your legs, have difficulty keeping your balance or are at risk of falling when walking. Configured with handles like a Rollator, the walker's large swivel front wheels eliminate the need to pick up the unit to advance it, making for smooth, easy movement. Plus, the walker adds a comfortable, convenient seat and backrest that let you take a break wherever you go. Stopping is quick and easy by pressing down on the rear legs to brake. And the whole lightweight unit folds easily when not in use.Features and Benefits
- Features comfortable and convenient padded seat and backrest
- Quickly folds when not in use
- Rear leg tips act as brakes when pressed down
- Height adjustable handles
- Large swivel wheels added for maneuverability
- Countoured handles for a comfortable grip
- Actual Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 23.25"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 8"
- Seat Width: 15.875"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 1239rd
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.