One A Day Prenatal Advanced - Multivitaminas prenatales con colina, DHA, ácido fólico y hierro, 60+60 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Leading medical authorities on maternal and infant health recognize that Choline plays a critical role during the prenatal period in neural and brain development. The American Medical Association advises that a prenatal vitamin supplement should contain the recommended amount of Choline, and the American Academy of Pediatrics recognizes Choline as a `brain-building' nutrient and recommends adequate intakes for pregnant women.
Less than 10% of US pregnant women are meeting the recommended intake of Choline of 450 mg daily. One A Day Prenatal Advanced Multivitamin provides 110 mg (20% of Daily Value), whereas other leading prenatal multivitamin brands only contain 0-55 mg of Choline.
One A Day Prenatal Advanced is the only women's prenatal multivitamin that has a unique combination of 3 brain-building essentials: Folic Acid, DHA, and Choline, for nourishing the area the brain associated with learning and memory, along with Vitamins A, C, D, E, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin, B6, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, and more.* †Among leading prenatal multivitamin brands
- #1 OB/GYN recommended prenatal vitamin OTC Brand
- The most advanced prenatal multivitamin for brain and cognitive development† with three brain-essential nutrients including 110 mg Choline*
- The only prenatal multivitamin† with an excellent source of Choline to help support baby's brain and spinal cord development*
- Excellent source of Folic Acid to help support baby's cognitive development*
- Includes 200 mg of DHA, an important structural component of the brain*
- 2 pills per serving – 1 multivitamin softgel (with folic acid, DHA and iron) and 1 Choline tablet
- 2 pills per serving – 1 multivitamin softgel (with folic acid, DHA and iron) and 1 Choline tablet"
CHILD RESISTANT CAP
If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use.
For Adult Use Only
Not for children
Do not exceed recommended intake
Due to the use of colors derived from natural sources, some dark spots may appear on the softgel over time. This does not impact product quality or safety.
Do not use if printed safety seal bearing ""Bayer HealthCare"" under cap is torn or missing.