Sur-Fit Natura Urostomy Pouch W/1-SD COMF Panel & Accuseal Tap W/Valve OPA, 10 in. L, 10CT
The Sur-Fit Natura ostomy system is a comprehensive product line with our latest skin barrier technologies. The plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security. People living with a urostomy have unique needs, which is why ConvaTec offers a pouch product line especially for them. Sur-Fit Natura urostomy pouches have an extended anti-reflux valve, comfort panels and a choice of two types of drainage taps.
- 1-Sided comfort panel and Accuseal tap with valve
- Lifestyles: Urostomy, daywear, nightwear, extended travel, hospital, bathing, extended wear, travel
- Anti-reflux value prevents urine from returning to top of pouch around the stoma
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to skin barrier
- Comfort panels are designed to be quiet and odor helping maintain discretion
- Available with Accuseal tap with valve or bendable tap. Both permit easy connection to night drainage
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Product type||Ostomy pouches|
To empty a urostomy pouch: Open the valve/tap at the bottom of the pouch and empty urine into the toilet. Wipe off the valve/tap with toilet paper, close and secure the valve/tap. If you are applying a new pouching system: Gather your supplies, remove the system you are wearing, open the valve/tap at the bottom of the pouch and empty urine into the toilet, dispose of the old pouching system in a trash bin a zipper seal plastic baggie works well (never try to flush a pouch down the toilet). Cleanse the area with warm water. Attach a new pouching system.