Sorbaview 2000 Window Dressing 2.5 in. x 3 in., 50CT
50 u., 17.6 lb. N.° de artículo 336727
Sorbaview Window Dressings set the standard of excellence in catheter site management.
Sorbaview is easy to apply, and remains intact for up to seven days on central lines, reducing dressing changes and thus lowering the risk of infection. Sorbaview allows skin to breathe, while providing a proven barrier to liquids and bacteria. Its signature design allows vapors to escape through the film window while the absorbent pad wicks away excess moisture. This prevents build-up of fluid at the site - a breeding ground for bacteria - and keeps moisture from breaking down the adhesive under the fabric border. Adhesive stays dry, dressings stay on!.
- For caregivers, hospitals & patients.
- Easy to apply - won't stick to itself during application.
- Stays securely in place.
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants.
- Allows vapors to escape through the film window - dressing "breathes" like skin.
- Absorbent pad wicks away excess moisture.
- Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating and latex-free.
- Available in a large assortment of sizes to fit any vascular access site.
- For peripheral iv sites: Easy application results in faster IV starts.
- Remains intact for 96 hours or until clinically indicated, reducing the number of unscheduled restarts.
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants, lowering the risk of contracting a hospital-acquired infection (HAI).
- For central lines: Sorbaview meets CDC recommendations for a 7 day central line dressing change protocol, resulting in fewer dressing changes and reduced labor costs.
- Easy application means dressing changes go quickly.
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants, lowering the risk of Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infections (CLABSIs).
- Centurion Dressings protect the site placing the occlusive film layer directly on the skin's surface - contaminants cannot penetrate the barrier!.
- One-way permeable film exceeds normal skin respiration rates, ensuring that skin breathes normally under the dressing.
- Other dressings place porous fabric next to the skin, potentially compromising the dressing's seal and creating a pathway to the site!.
- For arterial/peripheral IV.
- Contaminants cannot penetrate film.
- Non-adherent, absorbent.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).