Sorbaview Dressing with Shield Technology 3 1/2 in. x 5 2/7 in. Medium, 100CT
1 Pack of 100CT = 100 Dessings.
The patented Sorbaview Shield is a one-step catheter securement system that combines the features and benefits of a Sorbaview Dressing with Shield Technology.
Sorbaview Shield offers the safety of a Sorbaview dressing with the added benefit of the most secure integrated catheter stabilization device on the market: Centurion Shield Technology. The dressing offers a breathable barrier against bacteria, viruses and other contaminants while the built-in securement withstands multi-directional tugging forces to hold the catheter securely in place.
Sorbaview Dressings set the standard of excellence in catheter site management. They go on easier and wear longer than other dressings - Sorbaview wicks away excess moisture and "breathes" like skin, while protecting patients by keeping out bacteria.
Shield Technology guards the catheter from aggressive movements and eliminates the need for a secondary securement device. With the addition of Shield Technology, dressings stay on and catheters stay put. By keeping the catheter in place, the risk of complications such as dislodgement are dramatically reduced.
Combined together, Sorbaview Shield offers all the features and benefits that have made Sorbaview the leader in catheter dressings, with the added strength and stabilization of our patented Shield Technology. Marrying these defensive features together results in an unsurpassed level of catheter stabilization and securement.
- The longer a catheter stays in place the lower the risk of dressing disruptions, unscheduled IV restarts, CLABSIs, and catheter-related complications.
- For caregivers, hospitals & patients.
- One-step dressing and catheter securement system eliminates the need for a secondary securement device.
- Prevents catheter movement and dislodgement.
- Keeps catheters securely in place.
- Easy to apply - won't stick to itself during application.
- Establishes a standard of care and eliminates inconsistent methods of securement.
- Provides proven bacterial protection, lowering the risk of contracting a hospital-acquired infection (HAI).
- Latex-free, non-sensitizing adhesive.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit any vascular access site.
- For peripheral IV sites: IV lines stay put, even when patients are transferred between hospital departments, reducing the number of unscheduled restarts.
- Prevents catheter movement, so the risk of an IV complication - such as dislodgement, phlebitis, thrombosis or infiltration - is dramatically decreased.
- Wear time of 96 hours or until clinically indicated to meet the INS Standards of Practice guidelines for peripheral catheters.
- Benefits for central lines: 7-day wear time means fewer dressing changes and reduced labor costs for central lines.
- Wear time of 7 days meets the demands of hospital protocols for central lines.
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants, lowering the risk of Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infections (CLABSIs).
- Sorbaview Shield is founded on the solid 17-year successful history of the Sorbaview product line.
- Sorbaview Evidence Based Nursing data has been featured in several studies and published articles in Nursing Journals.
- Film barrier keeps microorganisms away from the site, large window for thorough assessment of insertion site.
- Small window for monitoring catheter hubs, reinforced "collar" keeps hubs locked firmly in place.
- Deep notch helps seal tubing in place, contoured edges help prevent dressing from peeling up.
- Absorbent pad wicks away moisture, soft fabric conforms comfortably with skin movement.
- Shield technology - manufactured stabilization device designed to prevent tugging forces from reaching the catheter.
- Tabs and perforations increase versatility and facilitate easy removal.
Disclaimer: The Shield is manufactured in accordance with FDA regulations and meets the Infusion Nurses Society (INS) recommendations for manufactured stabilization devices.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).