Trojan Ultra Thin Condoms, Travel Pack, 3 CT
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Premium latex condom for ultra stimulation
- Travel pack
- For contraception plus STI protection
- Thinner than standard Trojan latex condoms: Designed for a more natural feeling
- Made from premium quality latex: To help reduce the risk
- Special reservoir end: For extra safety
- Each condom is electronically tested for strength: To help ensure reliability
- Always insist on Trojan... America's #1 condom trusted for over 100 years
- Triple tested Trojan quality
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 deg F.
Important information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STI's by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STI's.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton
- There are many STI's. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STI's (such as human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact
- For additional information on condoms, STI's and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice