Clozex Laceration Closures in Assorted Sizes
3 u., 0.1 lb. N.° de artículo 258807
Clozex Closures are a non-invasive, needle-less alternative to stitches for the treatment of small cuts and lacerations. Developed by Clozex and cleared by the FDA for use in hospitals, Clozex offers immediate and durable wound closure at a fraction of the cost of an ER visit. For personal use when accidents happen at Home, Work, Sport: outdoor adventures, vacation, cooking, home repairs. Clozex is a must have for your first aid kit.
- Includes 3 individually packaged, sterile Clozex Skin Closures (3/4", 1 1/8", 1 1/2"). For 3 separate wounds or combine for longer lengths.
- Achieve great cosmetic results with this non-invasive design that does NOT puncture the skin, and reduces scar producing tension on the wound edges.
- Clinically proven durable in Surgery, Emergency Rooms, and Urgent Care Centers.
- Interlaced Design Technology controls skin edge alignment in all 3 dimensions making it fast and easy to close a laceration with great results.
- Simple to apply, non-intrusive to wear, easily removed, and well tolerated by children