CVS Health True Metrix Go - Kit medidor
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Features: Triple Sense Technology automatically detects, analyzes and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure proven accuracy and confidence in results.
Control solution and test strips are required but not included and must be purchased separately. For assistance obtaining test strips or control solution.
For self-testing of blood glucose in fresh, human capillary whole blood taken from the fingertip. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Compact and downloadable
- Results in as fast as 4 seconds
- No se requiere código
- Small 0.5L sample size
- Store 500 results with time/date
- 7-, 14- and 30-Day averaging
- Control detection
- Download capabilities
- Use with True Metrix self-monitoring blood glucose test strips
- Free meter! Mail-in rebate inside
- True Metrix self-monitoring blood glucose test strips can be found at the pharmacy
- US patent pending
- Made in Taiwan
Includes: True Metrix go self-monitoring blood glucose meter, installed 3V battery, lancing device (uses most lancets), 10 sterile lancets, instructions for use (read before use), self-test log book, compact carrying case, GoPak compact carrier.
Free GoPak compact carrier holds your: True Metrix go meter, vial of test strips (not included) and, mini lancing device.
Use this meter with True Metrix self-monitoring test strips.
- Step 1: Insert True Metrix self-monitoring test strip
- Step 2: Apply tiny blood sample
Store at temperature range of 40 to 86 deg F (4 to 30 deg C). No colocar en el congelador.