First Response Triple Check - Kit de prueba de embarazo, 3 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
First Response Triple Check Pregnancy Test Kit; Get results 3 ways for added reassurance.
1. Check- 1 early result test, 6 days sooner than your missed period.
2. Double Check- 1 digital test, easy read YES+ / NO-
3. Triple Check- 1 rapid result test. Result in 1 minute and over 99% accruate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels.
- Recuerde que los niveles hormonales varían.
- See insert. Early Result and Digital Tests are >99% accurate from the day of your expected period.
- FIRST RESPONSE Early Result and Digital Pregnancy Tests can detect the pregnancy hormone 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before day of expected period).
- Things to Know About Testing Early...Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as pregnancy progresses.
In laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Tests detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period, in 96% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 2 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 1 day before their expected period and in >99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period.
First Response Helps You Track Your Cycle and Prepare for Every Step of Your Pregnancy Journey!
Please read detailed instructions inside before testing (in English and Spanish)
CHECK with Early Result Test (Pink Foil) Test as Early as 6 Days Before the Day of Your Missed Period (5 days before day of expected period)
DOUBLE CHECK with Digital Test (White Foil) Test Again Before the Day of Your Missed Period (up to 5 days before day of expected period)
TRIPLE CHECK with Rapid Result test (Teal Foil) Test on the Day of Your Missed Period
Important note regarding negative results: Some pregnant women will not be able to detect hCG in their urine 5 days before the expected period. If you test negative before your missed period, but think you may still be pregnant, you should retest again in a few days after your missed periods. All results should be confirmed by your health care provider, especially when making decisions about future medical care.
Important note regarding positive results: Because this test detects low levels of hCG, it is possible that this test may give positive results even if you are pregnant. If you test positive, but think you may not be pregnant, you should check with your doctor. For diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
Store in a dry place below 86°F (30°C). Do not freeze. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Single use device.