CVS Walk-In Clinics near Orlando, Florida
Clínica(s) cerca de Orlando
1.1 millas2702 South Orange AvenueOrlando, FL 32806Inside CVS Pharmacy
5.9 millas8025 Lee Vista BoulevardOrlando, FL 32829Inside CVS Pharmacy
7.2 millas839 North Orlando AvenueWinter Park, FL 32789Inside CVS Pharmacy
8.2 millas7599 West Sand Lake RoadOrlando, FL 32819Inside CVS Pharmacy
8.5 millas10701 International DriveOrlando, FL 32821Dentro de CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Orlando, Florida
MinuteClinics® in Orlando
A CVS walk-in clinic in Orlando is easy to find, no matter if you're out in the suburbs, in the center of the city, or anywhere in between. There are 16 MinuteClinics® in the area, so the affordable care you require is easily accessible.When you are dealing with a minor illness such as an ear infection or a stye, or a minor injury such as a splinter or bug bite, MinuteClinic® can assist in your recovery. You get professional care at less of a cost than going to Urgent Care in Orlando or a visit to Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. If you are feeling too sick to visit in-person, but would like professional advice, you can book a telehealth appointment.
Clinics in Orlando
Grinchmas is fun to hike around, but Orlando locals know that you can also suffer injuries like unpleasant blisters or bug bites. If you have been hurt and require help healing from a minor injury, visit a walk-in clinic in Orlando, Florida. You'll soon be back to your plans, like enjoying all the city has to offer.There is more to staying healthy than just recovering from minor injuries and illnesses. Our walk-in clinics in the Orlando area offer wellness checks, physicals, immunizations, and more.
Orlando MinuteClinic® Services
The following services are available at a MinuteClinic® near Orlando:
- Get examined for symptoms of maladies like styes, mono, ear infection, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can diagnose your illness and help develop a treatment plan.
- If you receive a minor injury, MinuteClinic® can help. We provide strain treatment, suture removal, wound treatment, staple removal, and more to help get you back to full strength.
- Get tests to learn valuable health numbers, including BMI and blood pressure. Find help managing chronic conditions by receiving hepatitis C screening test, asthma monitoring, cholesterol screening, and other tests.
- Find help with itchy, dry skin, and assorted minor skin conditions, such as rash treatment, poison ivy treatment, mouth sore treatment, and more when you visit an Orlando clinic.
- Before hopping on a plane at Orlando International, get help discovering everything you need to do and know with a pre-travel consultation. A CVS walk-in clinic in Orlando offers motion sickness prevention, typhoid prevention, and malaria treatment to help keep you well on your vacation.
- CVS can administer a variety of immunizations for the entire family-from adults to children. Sought-after shots including the COVID-19 vaccine, pneumonia shot, and pertussis vaccine are regularly available.
- From ear wax removal to camp physicals, titers testing, COVID-19 antibody testing, and more, CVS practitioners help you manage your health and get ready for sports leagues, jobs, and college.
- If you cannot visit your primary care physician or OB/GYN, a MinuteClinic® in Orlando is here to help. Get essential women's services including pelvic exams, bladder infection treatment, urinary tract infection treatment, and more.
The 16 MinuteClinic® sites near Orlando are ready to help you stay healthy. From minor injuries and illnesses to routine checkups and vaccinations, have your healthcare needs met at our Orlando clinic.
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Winter Park, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Maitland, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Windermere, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Altamonte Springs, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Casselberry, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Ocoee, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Winter Springs, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Kissimmee, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Winter Garden, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Apopka, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Oviedo, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Lake Mary, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Orange County, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Osceola County, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Seminole County, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Volusia County, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Lake County, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Sumter County, FL
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Polk County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin