CVS Walk-In Clinics near Georgetown, Texas
Clínica(s) cerca de Georgetown
8.6 millas501 University BoulevardRound Rock, TX 78665Inside CVS Pharmacy
13.2 millas10550 West Parmer LaneAustin, TX 78717Inside CVS Pharmacy
13.4 millas1855 Gattis School RoadRound Rock, TX 78664Inside CVS Pharmacy
16.6 millas2013 Kelly LanePflugerville, TX 78660Dentro de CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Georgetown, Texas
MinuteClinics® in Georgetown
Receive safe, in-person care at a Georgetown walk-in clinic by heading to any of the 6 MinuteClinics® near the city. From the suburbs to downtown, and all the way to the campus at Southwestern University, you don't need to travel too far to get the medical support you need.When you have a minor illness such as a stye or an ear infection, or a minor injury like a bug bite or splinter, MinuteClinic® can help facilitate your recovery. You will receive professional attention at less of a cost than a trip to Urgent Care in Georgetown or a stay at Fresenius Medical Care at St David's Georgetown Hospital. If you are not feeling well enough to stop in, but are seeking professional advice, you can book a telehealth visit.
Hiking around Campsite 42 is something the people of Georgetown like to do, but doing so can have consequences, from ticks to unpleasant rashes. A CVS walk-in clinic near Georgetown, Texas helps you heal from such injuries and get you back to rooting for your favorite team at Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex.We understand that there's more to health and wellness than just recovering from minor injuries and illnesses. Our walk-in clinics in the Georgetown area provide immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and more.
Services at MinuteClinics® in Georgetown
Take advantage of the following services when you stop by a MinuteClinic® in the Georgetown area:
- Get checked if you're experiencing symptoms of maladies such as heartburn, diarrhea, mono, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can diagnose your illness and help create a treatment plan.
- Get help healing with solutions for minor injuries such as minor burn treatment, sprain treatment, splinter removal, suture removal, and more.
- Learn your essential health numbers, including blood pressure and BMI. Get evaluated for and manage chronic conditions with diabetes monitoring, high cholesterol treatment, high blood pressure treatment, and other tests.
- Visit a Georgetown clinic for help with itchy, dry skin as well as mouth sore treatment, athlete's foot treatment, lice treatment, and various other minor skin issues.
- Get a pre-travel consultation for help learning everything you need to do before leaving for your trip, depending on your itinerary. Learn about traveler's diarrhea prevention, typhoid treatment, malaria prevention, and other issues you may face while traveling far from home.
- CVS offers a range of inoculations for the whole family-from adults to children. Sought-after shots like the pneumonia treatment, Tdap shot, and tetanus shot are readily available.
- From ear wax removal to DOT physicals, TB testing, a weight loss program, and more, CVS practitioners help you better take care of yourself and prepare for college, sports leagues, and jobs.
- Women's services, including human papillomavirus treatment, trichomoniasis treatment, gonorrhea treatment, and more, are offered at a MinuteClinic® near Georgetown.
A Georgetown clinic is right around the corner to help meet your healthcare needs. Go to one of the 6 MinuteClinic® locations in the area to get the care you need.
Enfermedades e infecciones
Salud masculina y femenina
Salud mental y bienestar
Pruebas, exámenes y chequeos médicos
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Round Rock, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Leander, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Austin, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Cedar Park, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Hutto, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Pflugerville, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Taylor, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Lakeway, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Buda, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Kyle, TX
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Oakmont Crossing, Round Rock
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Travis Northeast, Pflugerville
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Northwest Austin, Austin
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Gracy Woods, Austin
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Travis Southwest, Lakeway
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Tarrytown, Austin
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de South Austin, Austin
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin