Biofreeze - Analgésico en spray, 3 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Helps ease discomfort, soreness and aching related to exercise, overuse, arthritis, bruises, strains, sprains and other conditions and injuries
- Menthol creates a cooling sensation to help distract the mind from receiving pain signals
- Spray formula makes it simple to help reduce pain in difficult-to-reach areas, such as the mid-back, neck and extremities
- Arthritis-friendly, 360-degree continuous spray works at any angle to simplify application
- Made only with USP-grade ingredients to help ensure quality
- Can be applied up to four times per day for ongoing pain relief
- Contains no nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, parabens or propylene glycol, making it suitable for those with sensitivities
- Dye-free to minimize the risk of staining
Deliver relief right to the source of your pain with Biofreeze Pain Spray. This spray-on product, frequently recommended by pharmacists, podiatrists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors and massage therapists, helps alleviate aching and soreness in the muscles and joints with a formula made only from USP-grade ingredients.
With Biofreeze, you can help ease muscle and joint discomfort associated with sprains, strains, bruises, arthritis, overuse, exercise and other causes without having to rely on NSAIDs. Biofreeze spray works by hindering the transmission of nerve pain signals. Upon application, menthol travels deep into the tissue, producing a cooling sensation that distracts the brain, helping to temporarily alleviate pain. The formula is suitable for use up to four times per day for ongoing relief.
Topical pain relievers can't produce results if they're not applied directly to the affected area, and it's often difficult to use these pain relievers on the middle of the back, the lower extremities and the back of the neck. Biofreeze spray was developed as a solution to this problem. The fine mist spray can cover large, hard-to-reach areas with greater ease than gels or creams. A continuous spray design helps individuals with limited finger mobility related to arthritis use the product more comfortably by eliminating the need to repeatedly press a button to release the mist for an extended period of time. You can hold the bottle at any angle and even turn it upside down to more easily apply the spray to painful areas.
Biofreeze Pain Spray is free of dyes, so it doesn't discolor your skin and is unlikely to stain clothing. The formula also contains no parabens and propylene glycol, helping protect sensitive skin from irritation.
Active: Menthol 10.5%
Inactive: Alcohol Denat, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Water
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Advertencias: Solo para uso externo.
Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.
Contenido bajo presión. No perforar ni incinerar.
Do not store at temperature above 120F
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
Al usar este producto:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membrans
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs.
Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.