Neutrogena Sport - Loción de protección solar para el rostro, sin aceite, FPS 70+, 2.5 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Neutrogena Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ protection
- Provides superior SPF 70+ protection against aging UVA and burning UVB rays to prevent sunburn
- Formulated with unique Helioplex, a sunscreen technology for UVA/UVB protection
- Specially formulated for vigorous activity, this sport sunscreen is sweat-and water-resistant
- Facial sunscreen lotion features an electrolyte complex to help nourish and restore skin balance
- Active sunscreen can help decrease the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, this sport sunscreen is oil-free & PABA-free
- Packaging and formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone
Play and sweat hard outdoors under the sun with Neutrogena Sport Face Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+. Ideal for vigorous & active outdoor activity, this facial sunscreen resists wear off from water, rubbing, sweating, or wiping. This sport sunscreen has been formulated with unique Helioplex, a sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This face sunscreen lotion is both water-resistant and sweat-resistant, and features an electrolyte complex to help nourish skin. When used as directed with other sun protection measures, this active sunscreen can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Neutrogena Sport Face Lotion is PABA-free and oil-free, and won't clog pores or cause breakouts. Packaging and formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone for optimal protection from UVA & UVB rays.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (5%)
Water, Silica, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Octadecene/MA Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Artemia Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Saccharomyces/Calcium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Potassium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Sea Salt Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Volver a aplicar:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Pasar tiempo en el sol aumenta el riesgo de padecer cáncer de piel y envejecimiento prematuro de la piel. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
¿Tiene alguna pregunta o comentario?
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Solo para uso externo
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away