CVS stores near me in Leeds, AL
7596 PARKWAY DR., SE
LEEDS, AL, 35094
Leeds, Alabama Pharmacies
The Leeds area has 32 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require daily coverage can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Leeds, like when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are short on time and would rather not get out of your car to shop, the 23 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Leeds
In Leeds, there is plenty to do, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Leeds Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Homer Smiles Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Leeds, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Parkway Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Leeds CVS Pharmacies Services
Leeds CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Parkway Drive Southeast location help our patients find prescription drugs in Leeds at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Leeds (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Leeds offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Leeds, AL
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Leeds, AL?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Leeds, AL hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Leeds, AL ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Leeds, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Leeds, AL?
Para pharmacy delivery en Leeds, Alabama, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Alabama ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Leeds, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Leeds, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Leeds.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Leeds, AL?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.