Nature Made Multi Complete - Multivitaminas en tabletas, 130 u.
130 u., .47 lb. N.° de artículo: 166066
Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to support overall health and wellness. Your body needs various vitamins and minerals every day to function properly. Nature Made Multivitamin Complete is specially formulated with 23 key nutrients to provide daily nutritional support.� Vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle and immune health.� Vitamins C and E have antioxidant properties that help neutralize free radicals in the body and help support the immune system.� Vitamin A also supports a healthy immune system.�
- Excellent source of essential immune support nutrients, plus Vitamin E for antioxidant support. This multivitamin contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A which are key nutrients that provide immune support. This multivitamin also contains Vitamin E for antioxidant support.�
- Contains a 130-day supply of Nature Made Multivitamin Complete Tablets with Iron, 130 tablets per bottle.
- Provides 23 key nutrients for daily nutritional support. Made with vitamin D3 and iron.
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP fija las normas oficiales para suplementos dietarios. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
�Estas declaraciones no han sido evaluadas por la Administración de Drogas y Alimentos. Este producto no está hecho para diagnosticar, tratar, curar ni prevenir ninguna enfermedad.
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.