CVS stores near me in Glendora, CA
435 EAST ARROW HWY
GLENDORA, CA, 91740
130 N GRAND AVE
GLENDORA, CA, 91741
Pharmacies in Glendora, California
The Glendora area has 128 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Life Pacific College, vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and locals who require daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Glendora, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 12 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, if you are short on time and don't want to take the time to find a parking spot, the 51 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Glendora
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you require. This is extra important in Glendora, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Raging Waters Los Angeles. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Glendora, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Glendora
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Glendora pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Arrow Highway store help you find medication in Glendora at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as medication delivery in Glendora (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Glendora provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Glendora, CA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Glendora, CA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Glendora, CA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Glendora, CA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Glendora, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Glendora, CA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Glendora, California, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en California ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Glendora, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Glendora, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Glendora.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Glendora, CA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.