CVS stores near me in Monterey, CA
686 LIGHTHOUSE AVE
MONTEREY, CA, 93940
2170 FREMONT ST
MONTEREY, CA, 93940
Monterey, California Pharmacies
The Monterey area has 13 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Naval Postgraduate School, globetrotters preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of regular care all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Monterey, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Monterey Peninsula. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, if you're in a rush and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 2 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Monterey
There are many possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Monterey, like relaxing at Twin Lakes Beach or catching a game at Community Stadium. No matter what twists and turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Monterey does more than provide a place to get new prescriptions from Geriatric Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Monterey Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our Monterey pharmacies to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Fremont Street location help our patients find medication in Monterey at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Monterey (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Monterey.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items and prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Monterey, CA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Monterey, CA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Monterey, CA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Monterey, CA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Monterey, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Monterey, CA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Monterey, California, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en California ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Monterey, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Monterey, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Monterey.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Monterey, CA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.