CVS stores near me in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
22361 ANTONIO PKWY., SUITE E
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA, 92688
30602 SANTA MARGARITA PKWY
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA, 92688
Rancho Santa Margarita, California Pharmacies
The Rancho Santa Margarita area has 81 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you will find one a short distance away. If you're getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student living at Soka University Of America, or a local just living the Rancho Santa Margarita life, your prescription drugs are vital, and CVS helps you get them. There are times when you realize you need more of your medication late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near Rancho Santa Margarita. There are also 23 drive-thru locations near the area on the occasions when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rancho Santa Margarita
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Rancho Santa Margarita, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Rancho Santa Margarita, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Rancho Santa Margarita Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Rancho Santa Margarita to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Santa Margarita Pkwy store help you find medication in Rancho Santa Margarita at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Rancho Santa Margarita (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rancho Santa Margarita provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rancho Santa Margarita, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rancho Santa Margarita, California, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en California ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rancho Santa Margarita.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rancho Santa Margarita, CA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.