CVS stores near me in Winter Haven, FL
970 CYPRESS GARDENS BLVD., SOUTHEAST
WINTER HAVEN, FL, 33880
400 6TH ST NW
WINTER HAVEN, FL, 33881
7009 CYPRESS GARDENS BLVD
WINTER HAVEN, FL, 33884
3005 SR 540 WEST
WINTER HAVEN, FL, 33880
Winter Haven, Florida Pharmacies
The Winter Haven area has 19 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers packing for an upcoming trip and residents in need of ongoing refills all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Winter Haven, like when you need to make a late flight. Luckily, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not take the time to park, the 15 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Winter Haven Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need. In Winter Haven, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are out and about. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Winter Haven, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Baycare Womens Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Winter Haven CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Winter Haven pharmacies are pleased to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the FL-540 store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Winter Haven at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Winter Haven (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Winter Haven provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Winter Haven, FL
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Winter Haven, FL?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Winter Haven, FL hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Winter Haven, FL ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Winter Haven, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Winter Haven, FL?
Para pharmacy delivery en Winter Haven, Florida, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Florida ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Winter Haven, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Winter Haven, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Winter Haven.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Winter Haven, FL?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.