CVS stores near me in Cartersville, GA
1162 WEST AVE.
CARTERSVILLE, GA, 30120
965 JOE FRANK HARRIS PKWY SE
CARTERSVILLE, GA, 30120
Cartersville, Georgia Pharmacies
There are 15 CVS pharmacies in the Cartersville area, which makes it easy for members of the community to buy their medication. Travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and Cartersville natives all can buy their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Cartersville is your only option, such as when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself so short on time that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 13 drive-thru drugstores in Cartersville are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cartersville
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need. This is especially important in Cartersville, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the city. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Cartersville, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Piedmont Cartersville Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Cartersville Services
Cartersville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Joe Frank Harris Parkway location help our patients find prescription drugs in Cartersville at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through accessing medication delivery in Cartersville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cartersville offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items and prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Cartersville, GA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Cartersville, GA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Cartersville, GA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Cartersville, GA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Cartersville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Cartersville, GA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Cartersville, Georgia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Georgia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Cartersville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Cartersville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Cartersville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Cartersville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.