CVS stores near me in Rochester, IN
1910 MAIN ST.
ROCHESTER, IN, 46975
Pharmacies in Rochester, Indiana
The Rochester area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will have one a short distance away. If you are packing your bags for a fun tripor a local staying at home, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Additionally, there is 1 drive-thru location in the city if you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rochester
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Rochester, where there is a lot to doólike relaxing at Bass Lake State Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Rochester is where to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Surgery Hospital Fulton County, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rochester
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our Rochester pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Rochester at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through accessing prescription delivery in Rochester (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rochester.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, IN
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, IN?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, IN hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Rochester, IN ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Rochester, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, IN?
Para pharmacy delivery en Rochester, Indiana, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Indiana ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, IN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Indiana. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Rochester, IN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Rochester.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Rochester, IN?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.