CVS stores near me in Ames, IA
Pharmacies in Ames, Iowa
The Ames area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Iowa State University, travelers packing for their next vacation and residents in need of daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Check the hours of operation at your local pharmacy to find out when you can stop by to get the medicine you need. The neighborhood CVS in Ames provides an easy way to get the prescription you require.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ames
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is especially important in Ames, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Ames, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from McFarland Clinic at Mary Greeley Medical Center North Tower, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Ames
Ames CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the S Duff Ave store help you find medication in Ames at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing medication delivery in Ames (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ames.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Ames, IA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Ames, IA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Ames, IA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Ames, IA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Ames, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Ames, IA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Ames, Iowa, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Iowa ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Ames, IA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Iowa. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Ames, IA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Ames.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Ames, IA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.