CVS stores near me in Severn, MD
Pharmacies in Severn, Maryland
You can shop at 106 CVS pharmacies in the Severn area, making it simple for locals to find their prescription medication. Students getting ready to move in for another year at University Of Maryland-Baltimore County, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Severn is your only choice, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Baltimore-Washington International. Fortunately, CVS has 11 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you find yourself in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 48 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Severn
Whatever you do, we help you get what you require. This is especially important in Severn, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. Finding the best pharmacy in Severn does more than provide somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Baltimore Washington Medical Center Int; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Severn CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Severn are committed to meeting the medical demands of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Telegraph Road location help our patients find medication in Severn at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Severn (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Severn.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription meds.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Severn, MD
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Severn, MD?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Severn, MD hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Severn, MD ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Severn, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Severn, MD?
Para pharmacy delivery en Severn, Maryland, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Maryland ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Severn, MD?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Maryland. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Severn, MD?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Severn.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Severn, MD?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.