CVS stores near me in Lenox, MA
481 PITTSFIELD RD.
LENOX, MA, 01240
Pharmacies in Lenox, Massachusetts
The Lenox area has 4 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily support all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're in a hurry and do not have time to find a parking space. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Lenox in the area to help you refill your prescription and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lenox
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is especially important in Lenox, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lenox is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being discharged from Hillcrest Campus (Berkshire Medical center), prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Lenox CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are available at our Lenox pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Pittsfield rd store help you find medication in Lenox at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Lenox (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lenox offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Lenox, MA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Lenox, MA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Lenox, MA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Lenox, MA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Lenox, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Lenox, MA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Lenox, Massachusetts, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Massachusetts ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Lenox, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Lenox, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Lenox.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Lenox, MA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.