CVS stores near me in South Yarmouth, MA
976 ROUTE 28
SOUTH YARMOUTH, MA, 02664
465 STATION AVENUE
SOUTH YARMOUTH, MA, 02664
Pharmacies in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
You can shop at 18 CVS pharmacies in the South Yarmouth area, which makes it simple for locals to find their medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near South Yarmouth is your only solution, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Barnstable Mun Boardman Polando. Thankfully, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, you find yourself so pressed for time that you can't leave your car to go inside. When that happens, the 11 drive-thru locations near South Yarmouth are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Yarmouth
In South Yarmouth, there is a lot to do, like catching some rays at Fisher Beach or catching a game at McKeon Park. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in South Yarmouth is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Cape Cod Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
South Yarmouth CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in South Yarmouth to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location help our patients get rapid refills in South Yarmouth at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in South Yarmouth (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near South Yarmouth.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en South Yarmouth, MA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en South Yarmouth, MA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en South Yarmouth, MA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en South Yarmouth, MA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en South Yarmouth, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en South Yarmouth, MA?
Para pharmacy delivery en South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Massachusetts ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en South Yarmouth, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en South Yarmouth, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en South Yarmouth.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en South Yarmouth, MA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.