CVS stores near me in Fraser, MI
33021 GARFIELD RD.
FRASER, MI, 48026
Pharmacies in Fraser, Michigan
With 117 CVS pharmacies in the Fraser area, there's a good chance you'll find one a short distance away. If you're packing up to head out of town or a local just living the Fraser life, your meds are vital, and your nearby CVS can help you access them. Emergencies take place any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know you can find 21 24-hour pharmacies near Fraser. There are also 61 drive-thru pharmacies near town when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Fraser Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Fraser, including catching a game at Roseville Jr Sports Stadium. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Fraser is where to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to General Hospital Med Associates PC, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Fraser CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are provided at our Fraser pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Garfield Road location help our patients find medication in Fraser at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes such as medication delivery in Fraser (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fraser provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Fraser, MI
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Fraser, MI?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Fraser, MI hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Fraser, MI ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Fraser, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Fraser, MI?
Para pharmacy delivery en Fraser, Michigan, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Michigan ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Fraser, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Fraser, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Fraser.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Fraser, MI?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.