CVS stores near me in Somersworth, NH
338 HIGH ST.
SOMERSWORTH, NH, 03878
11 ANDREWS RD
SOMERSWORTH, NH, 03878
Somersworth, New Hampshire Pharmacies
You can shop at 11 CVS pharmacies in the Somersworth area, which makes it a snap for residents to buy their medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new year at University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus, globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and Somersworth natives all can get their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Somersworth in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Somersworth
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of catching a game or laying on the sand at Lovell Lake Beach, you will surely find a lot to do in Somersworth. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Somersworth, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from York Hospital in Berwick, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Somersworth Services
Somersworth CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Somersworth at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the High Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Somersworth (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Somersworth provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Somersworth, NH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Somersworth, NH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Somersworth, NH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Somersworth, NH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Somersworth, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Somersworth, NH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Somersworth, New Hampshire, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Hampshire ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Somersworth, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Somersworth, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Somersworth.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Somersworth, NH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.