CVS stores near me in East Windsor, NJ
350 RTE 130,
EAST WINDSOR, NJ, 08520
629 ABBINGTON DR.
EAST WINDSOR, NJ, 08520
70 PRINCETON HIGHTSTOWN RD
EAST WINDSOR, NJ, 08520
Pharmacies in East Windsor, New Jersey
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the East Windsor area is simple. In fact, there are 58 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at Princeton University or packing up before a long-awaited getaway, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight, and need to refill your medication as you're hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near East Windsor is what you'll need. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 47 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Windsor
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you require. In East Windsor, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the city. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in East Windsor not only provides the ability to fill new orders from Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in East Windsor Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our East Windsor pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in East Windsor at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Princeton Hightstown Rd location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription delivery in East Windsor (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near East Windsor provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en East Windsor, NJ
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en East Windsor, NJ?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en East Windsor, NJ hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en East Windsor, NJ ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en East Windsor, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en East Windsor, NJ?
Para pharmacy delivery en East Windsor, New Jersey, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Jersey ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en East Windsor, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en East Windsor, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en East Windsor.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en East Windsor, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.