CVS stores near me in Princeton, NJ
172 NASSAU STREET
PRINCETON, NJ, 08542
881 STATE HWY 206
PRINCETON, NJ, 08540
500 NASSAU PARK BLVD
PRINCETON, NJ, 08540
Princeton, New Jersey Pharmacies
There are 62 CVS pharmacies in the Princeton area, making it simple for locals to find their medication. College students preparing to move in for another term at Princeton Theological Seminary, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Princeton is the only option, like when you have to make a late flight out of Trenton-Mercer County. Fortunately, CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you end up being so short on time that you would rather not take the time to park. When this is the case, the 49 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Princeton
There are many choices for things to do in Princeton, like cheering on your team at Class of 1895 Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever you do. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Princeton is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Princeton Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Princeton are happy to provide services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Princeton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Nassau Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Princeton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Princeton.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription meds.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, NJ
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, NJ?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, NJ hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Princeton, NJ ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Princeton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, NJ?
Para pharmacy delivery en Princeton, New Jersey, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New Jersey ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Princeton, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Princeton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Princeton, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.