CVS stores near me in East Rockaway, NY
594 ATLANTIC AVE.
EAST ROCKAWAY, NY, 11518
488 OCEAN AVENUE
EAST ROCKAWAY, NY, 11518
Pharmacies in East Rockaway, New York
There are 240 CVS pharmacies in the East Rockaway area, making it easy to find your prescription medication. College students living on-campus at Molloy College, travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and East Rockaway natives all can find their medication without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near East Rockaway is your only choice, such as when you have to make a late flight out of John F Kennedy Intl. Luckily, you can find 35 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to park. In such instances, the 38 drive-thru pharmacies near East Rockaway can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Rockaway
In East Rockaway, there's a lot to do, like catching some rays at Huylers Beach. No matter what unexpected twists come your way during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in East Rockaway not only provides the ability to fill a new prescription from Lynbrook Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
East Rockaway CVS Pharmacies Services
East Rockaway CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in East Rockaway at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing prescription delivery in East Rockaway (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Rockaway.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication as well as over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en East Rockaway, NY
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en East Rockaway, NY?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en East Rockaway, NY hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en East Rockaway, NY ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en East Rockaway, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en East Rockaway, NY?
Para pharmacy delivery en East Rockaway, New York, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en New York ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en East Rockaway, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en East Rockaway, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en East Rockaway.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en East Rockaway, NY?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.