CVS stores near me in Black Mountain, NC
425 WEST STATE ST.,
BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC, 28711
Black Mountain, North Carolina Pharmacies
Black Mountain residents, from students at Montreat College to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 17 Black Mountain area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Black Mountain, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You can also find 12 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Black Mountain
In Black Mountain, there is plenty to do, like cheering on your team at Roxy Hines Memorial Softball Field. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Black Mountain, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Swannanoa Valley Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Black Mountain
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Black Mountain pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Black Mountain at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West State Street location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Black Mountain (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Black Mountain provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Black Mountain, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Black Mountain, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Black Mountain, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Black Mountain, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Black Mountain, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Black Mountain, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Black Mountain, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Black Mountain, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Black Mountain, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Black Mountain.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Black Mountain, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.