CVS stores near me in Burnsville, NC
115 RESERVOIR RD., HIGHWAY 19 EAST BYPASS
BURNSVILLE, NC, 28714
Burnsville, North Carolina Pharmacies
The Burnsville area has 7 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals who require ongoing coverage can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and do not have time to park your car. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Burnsville in town to help you get your meds and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Burnsville
In Burnsville, there's plenty to do, but sometimes when you are going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Burnsville, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Blue Ridge Medical Center - Yancey Campus, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Burnsville
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the demands of every local, including are provided at our Burnsville pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Reservoir Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Burnsville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Burnsville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Burnsville provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Burnsville, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Burnsville, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Burnsville, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Burnsville, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Burnsville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Burnsville, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Burnsville, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Burnsville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Burnsville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Burnsville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Burnsville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.