CVS stores near me in Calabash, NC
Pharmacies in Calabash, North Carolina
You can shop at 11 CVS pharmacies in the Calabash area, which makes it easy to buy your prescription medication. Vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. There will sometimes be days when you are running late and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, there are 11 drive thru pharmacies in Calabash in town so you can get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Calabash Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need. In Calabash, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Tropical Adventure Mini Golf. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Calabash, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Little River Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Calabash
CVS pharmacies in Calabash are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Calabash at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Ocean Highway location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Calabash (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Calabash offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Calabash, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Calabash, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Calabash, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Calabash, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Calabash, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Calabash, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Calabash, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Calabash, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Calabash, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Calabash.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Calabash, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.