CVS stores near me in Kenansville, NC
Kenansville, North Carolina Pharmacies
The South Main Street CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the center of Kenansville. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are taken care of. When you're catching a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Kenansville is what you need. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies if you don't have time to find a place to park and go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kenansville
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Kenansville, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a really fun day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Kenansville, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Vidant Duplin Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kenansville
CVS pharmacies in Kenansville are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kenansville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Kenansville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kenansville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs or over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Kenansville, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Kenansville, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Kenansville, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Kenansville, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Kenansville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Kenansville, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Kenansville, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Kenansville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Kenansville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Kenansville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Kenansville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.